Gebruik de camera van je mobiele telefoon om de onderstaande code te scannen en de Kindle-app te downloaden.
Workflow Automation with Microsoft Power Automate: Achieve digital transformation through business automation with minimal coding Paperback – 18 september 2020
Je aankoop verbeteren
Enhance your organization’s productivity by automating repetitive tasks and simplifying business workflows using Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Microsoft Flow)
- Create basic and advanced workflows for automating Twitter posts, sending emails, push notifications, and much more
- Manage user inputs, documents, approvals, and database storage using flow controls
- Create flows that integrate with services both inside and outside the Microsoft 365 ecosystem
Microsoft Power Automate (formerly Flow) is a workflow automation tool built into Microsoft 365 to help businesses and users to automate repetitive tasks or trigger business processes without user intervention.
If you are new to Microsoft Power Automate, this book will give you a comprehensive introduction to help you to get up to speed with automating business processes in no time. Complete with hands-on tutorials, projects, and self-assessment questions, this easy-to-follow guide will show you how to configure automation workflows for business processes between hundreds of Microsoft and third-party applications. Once you understand how to use connectors, triggers, and actions to automate business processes, you’ll get to grips with managing user inputs, documents, approvals, and database storage using efficient flow controls. This Power Automate book explains key concepts and takes you through creating your own flows step by step.
By the end of the book, you’ll have learned how to use Microsoft Power Automate to replace repetitive tasks with business workflow automation technology.
What you will learn
- Get to grips with the building blocks of Power Automate, its services, and core capabilities
- Explore connectors in Power Automate to automate email workflows
- Discover how to create a flow for copying files between two cloud services
- Understand the business process, connectors, and actions for creating approval flows
- Use flows to save responses submitted to a database through Microsoft Forms
- Find out how to integrate Power Automate with Microsoft Teams
Who this book is for
The book is for technologists, system administrators, and Power users with little or no Microsoft Power Automate experience. Familiarity with basic Microsoft 365 services is expected.
Over de auteur
- Uitgever : Packt Publishing (18 september 2020)
- Taal : Engels
- Paperback : 302 pagina's
- ISBN-10 : 1839213795
- ISBN-13 : 978-1839213793
- Afmetingen : 19.05 x 1.75 x 23.5 cm
- Plaats in bestsellerlijst: #34,383 in Boeken (Top 100 in bekijkenBoeken)
Beste recensies uit andere landen
It gives many examples. Good to start.
It gives no background and explains hardly anything.
Screenshots are hard to read.
It is basically 250 pages of "click here and then click there and enter xyz". It works, but do not expect anything else.
It is well structured and easy to read.