Andere verkopers op Amazon
Stop! Or My Mom Will Shoot
Meer informatie over de leeftijdclassificaties vind je hier
Comdedy starring Sylvester Stallone and Estelle Getty. L.A. cop Joe Bomowski (Stallone) has broken up with his girlfriend and has been dreading an impending visit from his interfering mother. But when Mom (Getty) does come to visit she witnesses a murder and has to remain in Los Angeles until the crime is solved.
- Breedte/hoogteverhouding : 1.85:1
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Nee
- Taal : Engels
- Productafmetingen : 13.5 x 1.5 x 19 cm; 80 gram
- Modelnummer item : 5050582033397
- Regisseur : Roger Spottiswoode
- Uitvoeringstijd : 1 uur en 23 minuten
- Acteurs : Sylvester Stallone, Estelle Getty, JoBeth Williams, Roger Rees, Martin Ferrero
- Ondertitels: : Duits, Zweeds, Spaans, Engels, Italiaans, Frans, Portugees, Hebreeuws, Nederlands, Russisch, Fins, Turks, Arabisch, Grieks, Deens, Noors
- Taal : Italiaans (Dolby Digital 5.1), Frans (Dolby Digital 5.1), Spaans (Dolby Digital 5.1), Duits (Dolby Digital 5.1), Engels (Dolby Digital 5.1)
- Studio : Uca
- Producenten : Ivan Reitman, Joe Medjuck, Michael C. Gross
- ASIN : B00009QNYJ
- Land van herkomst : Verenigd Koninkrijk
- Schrijvers : Blake Snyder, William Osborne, William Davies
- Aantal disks : 1
- Plaats in bestsellerlijst: #1,189 in Films & tv (Top 100 in bekijkenFilms & tv)
- #1,126 in Films (Films & tv)
Beste recensies uit andere landen
The reason I have watched SOMMWS again is because my lovely wife wanted a Sly double bill the other night. We started with The Expendables 2 followed by this. A really enjoyable evening with one of our favourite film stars and our favorite wines. One of the things I really like about SOMMWS is that like many other comedies of this sort of era, there is an adult theme running through them. Look at Three Men And A Baby, Cop And A Half and the above mentioned Arnie films. Not like today with just stupid and not very funny films at the cinema. All mostly annoying and grotty filth!
So please don't hang onto those bad memories of SOMMWS because when you give it another go, now older and wiser, you will smile and see this film for what it is. An innocent and funny crack at the whip.
Apparently, he has said he is embarrassed to have been in this film!
I'll NEVER understand why.
It is "ABSOLUTELY" knockout!.....
(Sadly, 'I' probably am going to find that "one morning I'll wake up and I'm 60 years old, living alone in a little apartment.") Hahaha. x
Not quite so funny now as, sadly, I did! 😔