Sonic Mania Plus (Ps4)
|Prijzen zijn inclusief btw.|
Je aankoop verbeteren
- Doelgroep: fanatieke gamer | kindergenre: | gezelschapsgamer | vrijetijdsgamer
- minimale leeftijd: 3
- inhoud leeftijdsindicatie: geen specifieke meldingen
Vaak samen gekocht
Heb je een vraag?
Zoek naar een antwoord in productgegevens, veelgestelde vragen en recensies
Je vraag kan worden beantwoord door verkopers, fabrikanten of klanten die dit product hebben gekocht.
Controleer of u een geldige vraag hebt ingevoerd. U kunt uw vraag of bericht nog steeds bewerken.
Voer een vraag in.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : Nee
- Productafmetingen : 17 x 1.2 x 13.5 cm; 100 gram
- Publicatiedatum : 26 maart 2019
- ASIN : B07BTNCHMK
- Modelnummer item : SEGA20.UK.22ST
- Land van herkomst : Nederland
Speel als sonic, tails, en knuckles terwijl je door nieuwe zones snelt die gebaseerd zijn op de klassieke games uit de jaren '90. Elke level zit propvol spannende verrassingen en uitdagende nieuwe bossfights. Waag je door de nieuwe levels met behulp van sonic's nieuwe drop dash, tails' nieuwe vliegactie, knuckles zijn klimvaardigheden, en bestrijd dr. Eggman's robotten. Het spel bevat talloze nieuwe paden en geheimen om te ontdekken
Beste recensies uit andere landen
Since 1999 Sonic games have been an absolute car crash, more ridiculous characters, terrible plot lines, awful gameplay (there are a few exceptions).
Sonic Mania is a return to form and I really do hope we see more like this in the future (the modern stuff can continue if need be, just as a separate offshoot I guess, but good luck to them, have you played Forces...j*s*s chr*st what a pile of sh*t).
Anyway as for the Plus version. I bought a physical copy despite owning the original just to show my support, the flippable cover is nice touch and the booklet whilst small is a welcome bonus. As for the game itself, there isn't as much new as I'd hoped, Ray and Mighty are cool to see after soooo many years absent but I'm not driven to really play it as much as I used to because a pallette change on the levels isn't that much of an incentive.
Overall though, a solid package and well worth a purchase.
2. I was somewhat disappointed with certain aspects of the level choices, particularly the emerald special stages, as the format of them was not to my taste in the original game; there were some cracking levels that could have been used from the original games that would have been better; but it’s good and full of fun surprises.
3. The game is inventive with the past and the controls are beautifully smooth.
4. For a big sonic gamer I found it easy to get into the swing of things.
5. As well as the main game there are a tonne of extras that you earn to alter the gameplay of the main game as well as the delightfully enjoyable Encore mode and bonus games.
6. Artwork and music stunning.
I enjoyed it very much. In the future if I decide on a Sonic marathon, the order will be Sonic 1&2, Sonic Mania, Sonic 3 & S&K, Sonic CD and Sonic 3D.
Only got this yesterday but really having fun so far, really is a blast to the past with all the elements that made the old games so good and loads of new things that don't feel out of place at all, genuinely feels like it could have been a part of the sega megadrive collection.
The chaos emerald minigame is pretty difficult, stuck on the third emerald at the moment but games need to be challenging. Boy do I know the importance of a challenge after my recent purchase of KH3.... let's not get into that. Anyway, will make it all the more rewarding when I get all the emeralds! Very interested to see if you can go super with all the characters... not going to ruin it by looking on YT!
Oh also, the music is fantastic, got some of the old songs for nostalgia and then lot's of new songs too, just praying they bring out a sequel!!!
As a 44 year old who basically refuses to buy digital content as i want to feel it! I have been waiting for this for a while. I am not disappointed! Sonic lost its way a long time ago but is back where he belongs (and i don't mean on a megadrive!). Playing this takes me back to being a teenager playing on a 14 inch tv I can see me spending may hours on this and the blend between new and old zones is seamless. Now i can play in HD on 50" tv but will still throw a controller or two!