|Productafmetingen||1 x 1 x 1 cm; 877 gram|
|Batterijen:||2 AA batterijen vereist. (inbegrepen)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||Nee|
|Extra productkenmerken||Audio-sensor., DECT|
|Gebruiksduur batterij||1 jaren|
|Gegarandeerde software-updates tot||unknown|
Philips Avent SCD580/00 Babyfoon (Smart Eco Mode, sterrenhemel projector)
We weten niet of en wanneer dit item weer op voorraad is.
|Aantal batterijen||2 AA batterijen vereist. (inbegrepen)|
|Afmetingen van item (L x B x H)||10 x 10 x 10 millimeter|
|Gewicht van item||0.88 Kilogram|
Over dit item
- De Philips AVENT DECT babyfoon SCD580/00 met Smart Eco Mode biedt extra comfort voor jou en je baby. Je kunt je als ouders ontspannen achterover leunen, met de wetenschap dat het je baby goed gaat, zelfs als je niet in dezelfde kamer bent.
- Als je baby nog onrustig is, nadat je hem naar bed hebt gebracht, kun je hem door de sterrenhemelprojectie kalmeren en zachtjes in slaap wiegen. Je baby zal het geweldig vinden
- De babyfoon beschikt over een MP3-aansluiting voor het afspelen van je eigen selectie aan liedjes. Naast de Philips AVENT babyfoon 5 rustgevende slaapliedjes, zodat je baby zacht kan inslikken.
- Met de gecombineerde vochtigheids- en temperatuursensor kun je het binnenklimaat in de kamer van je baby bewaken.
- Omvang levering: 1 oudereenheid, 2 AA-batterijen; 1 babyunit
Er is een nieuwere versie van dit item:
Een veilig contact met de jongste familieaangroei: de DECT-babyfoon SCD580/00 van Philips Avent. DECT zorgt voor een storingsvrije overdracht van alle geluiden en geluiden met een kristalhelder geluid. De sterrenhemelprojectie zorgt voor een rustgevende zachte sfeer, naar keuze kan via de MP3-aansluiting baby's favoriete muziek worden afgespeeld. Het bereik binnenshuis bedraagt maximaal 50 meter, de gebruikstijd tot 18 uur.
Heb je een vraag?
Zoek naar een antwoord in productgegevens, veelgestelde vragen en recensies
Je vraag kan worden beantwoord door verkopers, fabrikanten of klanten die dit product hebben gekocht.
Controleer of u een geldige vraag hebt ingevoerd. U kunt uw vraag of bericht nog steeds bewerken.
Voer een vraag in.
Beste recensies uit andere landen
Current guidelines recommend babies sleep in the same room until 6 months.
However it's still been worth the money.
Works well across 2 floors. Battery lasts ages if you only want to hear loud noises but only a night on super sensitive. As I say this hasn't been used as much as expected but has helped.
The two way function has been used for dad and mum to communicate more than anything.
As a newborn baby loves the lights and would watch the whole show leaving me time to get ready for bed. Now he will still watch it and stay still so I get a bit of time to get something done.
It's bright enough to breastfeed by in the early weeks (one you get the hang and just before you start doing it in your sleep). It's a nice organge so doesn't disturb sleep cycle like blue containing lights do.
Grown ups seem to hate the songs. I find them annoying but as a newborn they were liked. Less interested now.
Has been needed a couple of times and worked.
Overall good product. Star deducted as even on sale a little pricey. Baby monitor needs to be plugged in and battery life on adult monitor I feel could be better.
It's not quite an outstanding product but its flaws are small enough that I see no need to look any farther. I wanted a non-video baby monitor that offered simple, reliable operation with good range, clear sound and no design 'annoyances' - and this product comes very close. The accompanying manual is useful and suitably brief. All functions are described in plain English (other languages also). I have had no reason to go to my 7-month-old's bedroom to check that the monitor is indeed working properly.
With what I would call 'normal' settings, including volume and sensitivity, there are no unnecessary or distracting lights or noises. The monitor doesn't hiss intrusively. There is a small, green 'link' light to confirm that the parent and child units are in communication. There is a line of five LEDs which is genuinely and usefully calibrated to noise levels at the child unit. The LCD display is clear but not illuminated unless you press a button (a good thing, I think). The signal strength, battery and temperature indicators on the LCD display appear to be accurate. Humidity is also stated (though this is not a feature I find myself focussing on much). The clock doesn't reset when you turn off the parent unit. This may sound pedantic but the first (only other) baby monitor I purchased didn't retain the time - and constantly setting it became tedious. My wife and I can hear each other clearly when using the parent-baby intercom function. The operating range is decent (better than our first baby monitor). We live in a fairly large, old house with thick internal walls. The range is just good enough to reach from an upstairs room at one end of the house to a downstairs room at the other. Obviously nothing like the 330m range quoted for this product but good enough for our purposes.)
As per the manual, I fully charged the parent-unit batteries before use (ten hours) and let them run out four times completely (for me, "completely" means the following: once the battery warning came on, I left the parent unit turned on under a cushion in another room until the screen went dead - which took up to an hour. I only ever docked the parent unit in its charger once the screen had gone dead.) In three weeks, the batteries have needed four ten-hour charges. If this continues, I'll be happy.
Minor annoyances and less-useful/unused features:
1. It's useful, of course, to be warned when the batteries are dying. A small, red indicator flashes. Regular warning tones begin sounding. Perhaps by design, I don't think these can be silenced without turning off or docking the parent unit. Personally, I'd like to be able to silence the warning tones so that the batteries can be completely drained without having to put the parent unit under a cushion in another room in order to not be constantly disturbed.
2. A headline feature of this product is its 'Starry Night Projector'. It's not bad: static, starry, multicoloured shapes which turn on and off in patches every few seconds. Perhaps, though, this is a nice area for improvement for the manufacturer. The stars might move; the colours might be a little less garish (maybe even real constellations to make it fun for mum and dad, too)?! With a bit of tweaking, I think this feature might be made genuinely interesting and calming for a baby/child. The litmus test is, of course, how the baby responds: my seven-month-old occasionally finds it mildly interesting; I don't think it's changed his life (or ours) much. I certainly wouldn't buy the product for this feature.
Have slightly misrepresented my experience with the Starry Night Projector. On closer inspection, my baby actually finds it pretty fascinating! What is still true, however, is that it doesn't calm him or put him to sleep. On the contrary, he gets excited by it and makes a lot of excited noise.
3. There is an optional vibrating 'cry alert'. I haven't needed this and haven't used it, but perhaps it's useful for people who are trying to monitor a child from within a noisy environment and who keep the monitor in their pocket. That said...
4. ...The parent unit is slightly on the bulky side. It's not slim enough to fit comfortably in a pocket. Perhaps that's the (reasonable?) price you pay for a device that offers decent sound quality.
5. There are a few in-built polyphonic lullabies. Again, in terms of the usefulness of these, the litmus test is how the baby responds. All I can say is that my baby seems unmoved (maybe even mildly fobbed-off). Note that it is, apparently, possible to connect your MP3 device to the child unit via a supplied cable and to play music of your choosing. I'm interested to try this, but haven't yet.
For reference, the baby monitor I owned first (recommended - inexplicably, in my opinion - by Which?) was this one:
Hush Comfort Plus Digital Baby Monitor
This product is considerably cheaper at £28.98, but also considerably lower in quality - and more irritating. I returned it after two weeks.
To reiterate: I am very pleased with the Philips product and can easily recommend it.
Baby loves the lights and it was a joy to see him notice them on the ceiling when he was younger. We have been using for his birth and he's now 6 months old (already!!!)
It’s sadly quite rare to have something electronic last this long these days. A great piece of kit.