Gebruik de camera van je mobiele telefoon om de onderstaande code te scannen en de Kindle-app te downloaden.
Learning Angular - Third Edition: A no-nonsense beginner's guide to building web applications with Angular 10 and TypeScript Paperback – 4 september 2020
Je aankoop verbeteren
Uncover Angular’s potential for creating enterprise web applications—from setting up the environment to deployment—with the help of expert guidance, step-by-step explanations, and hands-on exercises
- Learn the fundamentals of Angular to build web applications using TypeScript
- Explore the basics of Angular development, from components and templates to forms and services
- Discover best practices for building, packaging, and testing Angular applications
Updated to Angular 10, this third edition of the Learning Angular book covers new features and modern web development practices to address the current frontend web development landscape. If you are new to Angular, this book will give you a comprehensive introduction to help you get you up and running in no time. You'll learn how to develop apps by harnessing the power of the Angular command-line interface (CLI), write unit tests, style your apps by following the Material Design guidelines, and finally deploy them to a hosting provider. The book is especially useful for beginners to get to grips with the bare bones of the framework needed to start developing Angular apps.
By the end of this book, you’ll not only be able to create Angular applications with TypeScript from scratch but also enhance your coding skills with best practices.
What you will learn
- Use the Angular CLI to scaffold, build, and deploy a new Angular application
- Build components, the basic building blocks of an Angular application
- Discover techniques to make Angular components interact with each other
- Understand the different types of templates supported by Angular
- Create HTTP data services to access APIs and provide data to components
- Enhance your application’s UX with Angular Material
- Apply best practices and coding conventions to your large-scale web development projects
Who this book is for
Over de auteur
- Uitgever : Packt Publishing (4 september 2020)
- Taal : Engels
- Paperback : 430 pagina's
- ISBN-10 : 1839210664
- ISBN-13 : 978-1839210662
- Afmetingen : 19.05 x 2.46 x 23.5 cm
- Plaats in bestsellerlijst: #33,424 in Boeken (Top 100 in bekijkenBoeken)
Beste recensies uit andere landen
It desperately needs half a dozen actual working examples which can be followed through, built and modified to learn this technique, and unfortunately it has left me feeling like I missed something along the way.
Very disappointing as otherwise a good book.
Ogni capitolo è un tutorial su un argomento specifico.