Gebruik de camera van je mobiele telefoon om de onderstaande code te scannen en de Kindle-app te downloaden.
Je aankoop verbeteren
- Types, values, variables, expressions, operators, statements, objects, and arrays
- Functions, classes, modules, iterators, generators, Promises, and async/await
- The web platform: documents, components, graphics, networking, storage, and threads
- Node.js: buffers, files, streams, threads, child processes, web clients, and web servers
Over de auteur
- Uitgever : O'Reilly UK Ltd.; 7. editie (9 juni 2020)
- Taal : Engels
- Paperback : 687 pagina's
- ISBN-10 : 1491952024
- ISBN-13 : 978-1491952023
- Afmetingen : 17.6 x 3.81 x 22.61 cm
- Plaats in bestsellerlijst: #9,766 in Boeken (Top 100 in bekijkenBoeken)
Beste recensies uit andere landen
Great if you want a reference on your bookcase...that you won't use as the Internet has better and faster , not to mention more enjoyable means of reference.
I know there is a great deal of information online, but nothing for me beats a good book into which I can dip in and out. Really this tome cannot be bettered. It gives both the novice and the grizzled long time practitioner everything they need to progress their unceasing acquisition of knowledge...