Gebruik de camera van je mobiele telefoon om de onderstaande code te scannen en de Kindle-app te downloaden.
Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) Study Guide: In-Depth Guidance and Practice Paperback – 2 maart 2021
Je aankoop verbeteren
Developers with the ability to operate, troubleshoot, and monitor applications in Kubernetes are in high demand today. To meet this need, the Cloud Native Computing Foundation created a certification exam to establish a developer's credibility and value in the job market to work in a Kubernetes environment.
The Certified Kubernetes Application Developer (CKAD) exam is different from the typical multiple-choice format of other certifications. Instead, the CKAD is a performance-based exam that requires deep knowledge of the tasks under immense time pressure.
This study guide walks you through all the topics you need to fully prepare for the exam. Author Benjamin Muschko also shares his personal experience with preparing for all aspects of the exam.
- Learn when and how to apply Kubernetes concepts to manage an application
- Understand the objectives, abilities, tips, and tricks needed to pass the CKAD exam
- Explore the ins and outs of the kubectl command-line tool
- Demonstrate competency for performing the responsibilities of a Kubernetes application developer
- Solve real-world Kubernetes problems in a hands-on command-line environment
- Navigate and solve questions during the CKAD exam
Over de auteur
Benjamin Muschko is a software engineer and a consultant and trainer with over 15 years of experience in the industry. He's passionate about project automation, testing, and Continuous Delivery. Ben is the author, is a frequent speaker at conferences and is an avid Open Source advocate. He holds the CKAD certification.
Software projects sometimes feels like climbing a mountain. In his free-time, Ben loves hiking Colorado's 14ers and enjoys conquering long-distance trails.
- Uitgever : O'Reilly UK Ltd.; Study Guide editie (2 maart 2021)
- Taal : Engels
- Paperback : 173 pagina's
- ISBN-10 : 1492083739
- ISBN-13 : 978-1492083733
- Afmetingen : 17.78 x 1.27 x 23.5 cm
- Plaats in bestsellerlijst: #48,460 in Boeken (Top 100 in bekijkenBoeken)
Beste recensies uit andere landen
If you are a busy individual and need to learn something relatively quickly then this combination is the best